How to Tweeze Eyebrow Like a Pro
Excess hairs around the eye socket should be plucked away to achieve a clean appearance. Well-shaped eyebrows can add glow to the face most especially around the areas of the eye.
One way to achieve this look is by tweezing the unwanted hairs. Although, at first you will have discomfort but as soon as you get the hang of it, you will be able to tolerate the pain. In tweezing, you will need the following:
- numbing gel or ice cubes
- eyebrow pencil
- eyebrow brush
- cotton pads
How to Tweeze Your Eyebrows
Tweezing eyebrows is the cheapest and most precise way to give your eyebrow its perfect shape. Following is a step by step guide to attain a perfectly shape eyebrows.
- Step 1: Stand in front of a wide mirror in a well-lit room.
- Step 2: Plan for the shape of the eyebrow you want to have.
- Step 3: With your eyebrow pencil, make a dot in line with the side of your nose. The dot will serve as a guide. Hairs beyond the dot towards the area between the eyebrows are the one you will be plucking.
- Step 4: For the length of your eyebrow, lay the eyebrow pencil in an angle running along the outer corner of the eye and make a dot where the brow meets the tip of the pencil. Pluck the hairs beyond the dot.
- Step 5: With the brow brush, brush your eyebrows in the same direction of its natural growth.
- Step 6: Soak the towel or two cotton pads with luke warm water to soften your eyebrows. Place it over your eyebrows and let it sit for about 5 minutes or until the skin has softened and has open the pores for easier tweezing. Bear in mind that there is no way you can remove the hairs of your eyebrow painlessly.
- Step 7: Check and recheck the guides you have made before any removal of hair is done.
- Step 8: Remove the unwanted hairs by tauting your skin. Remember to tweeze hairs one at a time towards the direction of its natural growth. Likewise, avoid tweezing too much to avoid disrupting the natural arch of your brows. And finish plucking one eyebrow first before moving to the other eyebrow.
- Step 9: As soon as you are finish shaping your brows perfectly, dab some astringent to close the pores in the surrounding area but avoiding the eyelids and the eyes.
How to Trim Eyebrows
Trimming eyebrows is a sort of follow-up in creating perfect brows. First thing you have to do is to brush your brow to its natural direction. Hairs that are longer than the guide you have made can be trimmed using an eyebrow scissor tongkonan.
Where to Find the Best Eyebrow Tweezers
You can ask your friends who are into plucking or professionals for advice on what to get and where to get it. Tweezers are inexpensive and they can last longer if you religiously clean and sanitize them before and after using. You can also search online for the best eyebrow tweezers.